- Doctor of Jurisprudence, Law, University Texas Austin
- Master Bus Admin, Business Administration, Baylor University
- Bachelor Science, Biology, Baylor University
- Adjunct Professor, 01/02/2007 - 05/31/2009, University Texas At Austin
- Part Time Instructor, 01/13/2020 - Present, McLennan Community College
- 2000-August/September, IP Worldwide, "Teaching Old Drugs New Tricks
- 2000 - May 22, National Law Journal. "Pill Splitting Raises Issues of Safety and Patent Coverage".
- 1994-95,1995-96,1996-97 - Patent Law Handbook. Eds.,(Clark Boardman Callaghan). Chapter on Inequitable Conduct