- Doctorate, English, University Texas Austin
- Master Arts, English, University Texas Austin
- Bachelor Arts, English, University Texas Austin
- Professor, 08/19/2002 - Present, McLennan Community College
- Where's the Lost Sheep' (children's picture book) Dallas: Word, Inc./Thomas Nelson.
- Where's Baby Jesus' (children's picture book) Dallas: Word, Inc./Thomas Nelson.
- Six articles in The Handbook of Texas. Austin: Texas State Historical Commission
- Phi Beta Kappa
- Outstanding Teacher of the Year, Howard Payne University
- Eleven articles in Mass Market Publishing in America. Ed. Allen B. Crider. G.K. Hall.
- De Camp: A Bibliography, annotated bibliography of fantasy writer L. Sprague de Camp published in hardback and paperback. Philadelphia: Underwood-Miller Publications.
- Article in Texas Quilts, Texas Treasures. Paducah, Kentucky: America's Quilter's Society.
- 2010 - 'Katherine Anne Porter's Homecoming.' Katherine Anne Porter Remembered. Ed. Darlene Unrue. Tuscaloosa, Alabama: The University of Alabama Press
- 2006 - 'The Heart of Namirha' (short story). Cross Plains Universe. Austin, TX: MB Books
- 'Mazeppa and The Bride of Abydos,' Library Chronicle of The University of Texas.
- 'Katherine Anne Porter's Brown County Roots,' Katherine Anne Porter Symposium, Baylor University.
- 'Historic Homes of Brownwood,' Texas Homes Magazine.
- 'Ford Madox Ford's Corrections to The March of Literature,' The Book Collector.
- 'A Spurious Fifth Edition of English Bards and Scotch Reviewers,' The Book Collector (London).