- Doctorate, Applied Sociology, Baylor University
- Master Arts, Sociology, Baylor University
- Bachelor Arts, Sociology, Baylor University
- Lecturer, 08/01/2003 - 08/01/2009, Baylor University
- Part Time Instructor, 08/25/2003 - Present, McLennan Community College
- 2005 - "Focus Group Techniques," with Tillman Rodabough in Everitt, Brian and David Howell, Eds.-in-chief. Encyclopedia of Statistics in Behavioral Science. Kirk, Roger, Section ed. Design of Experiments and Surveys. John Wiley and Sons, Ltd, 2005.
- 2004 - "Assessing the Effectiveness of College Web Sites Using Focus Groups." Paper presented at the Society for Applied Sociology, Bethesda, MD, November, 2004.
- 2003 - "Video Game Violence Versus Aggressive Behavior in Children: An Analysis of Current Research and Methodological Issues Within the Research Designs." With Jodien Matos, paper presented at Southern Sociological Meeting, New Orleans, LA, March, 2003.
- 2002 - "Does Computer-Mediated Communication Restore or Further the Decline of Psychological Community?" Paper presented at Southwestern Social Science Association, New Orleans, LA, March, 2002.