- Audio Recording Instructor, 09/01/1982 - 05/31/1983, Baylor University
- Professor, 08/20/1984 - Present, McLennan Community College
- Record album credits include music albums and film soundtracks with Kurt Kaiser and KNB MUSIC, the MOMENTS project with grammy award winner George Beverly Shea, and the 11 film - 60 episode network series SCENIC WONDER BIBLE.
- Published and internationally distributed music production credits spanning 40 years, including award-winning radio ads, TV and film soundtracks, and/or multimedia sound for clients AMY GRANT, B.J. THOMAS, BIG RED, BILLY GRAHAM, DELTA AIRLINES, DION, JAMES DOBSON, CARMAN, THE IMPERIALS, JOE ENGLISH, JACK LALANE, AMERICAN RED CROSS, MICHAEL W. SMITH, MARANATHA RECORDS, PRESIDENT RONALD REAGAN, SANDY PATTI, CHUCK SWINDOLL, WAYNE WATSON, WORD RECORDS, STARSONG RECORDS, SPARROW RECORDS.
- Author of numerous published articles on audio recording, available and widely read via the top-rated website, www.RanchStudio.com .