- Doctorate, Applied Tech Training & Dev, University North Texas
- Master Arts, Speech Communication, Texas Tech University
- Bachelor Arts, Secondary Education, Baylor University
- Part Time Instructor, 08/21/1989 - Present, McLennan Community College
- 2008-Dulin, L. (2008). Leadership preferences of a Generation Y cohort: A mixed-methods investigation. Journal of Leadership Studies, 2(1) 43-59.
- 2004-NISOD Teaching Excellence Award
- 2002-McLennan Community College Minnie Stevens Piper Award for Outstanding Instructor
- 1996-Texas Intercollegiate Forensic Association Educator of the Year