- Doctorate, Exer, Nutrition & Prev Health, Baylor University
- Master Science, Exercise Science, University South Alabama
- Bachelor Arts, Psychology, University South Alabama
- Adjunct Lecturer, 05/30/2008 - Present, Baylor University
- Assistant Professor, 08/27/2012 - Present, McLennan Community College
- 2009 - M. Byrd, M. Ferreira, R. Li, A. Parker, M. Galbreath, J. Jitomir, M. Serra, K. Beavers, J. Dove, C. Rasmussen, R. Kreider. Effects of the Curves® fitness & weight loss program in women with medically managed conditions: training adaptations. FASEB 2009.
- 2009 - J. Culbertson, R. Li, M. Ferreira, A. Parker, J. Jitomir, M. Galbreath, M. Serra, K. Beavers, J. Dove, C. Rasmussen, R. Kreider. Effects of the Curves® fitness & weight loss program in women with medically-managed conditions: body composition and resting energy expenditure. FASEB 2009.
- 2008 - Encyclopedia of Obesity; Chapter Entries; 1) Atherosclerosis in Children, 2) Body Fat Distribution in Asian Americans, 3) Breastfeeding, 4) Caffeine, 5) Epistatic Effectis of Genes on Obesity, 6) Fruits and Vegetables, 7) HDL Receptors, 8) National Weight Loss Efforts for Children, 9) Stress Incontinence, 10) Urinary Incontinence, 11) Vegetarianism, and 12) Weight Watchers. Keller, Kathleen, editor (2008), Los Angeles, California, Sage Publications.