- Doctorate, Biology, Baylor University
- Masters of Arts in Teaching, Secondary Education, Tennessee State University
- Bachelor Arts, English, Tennessee State University
- Associate of Science, General Studies, Roane State Community College
- Lab Coordinator, 06/01/2002 - 08/31/2002, Baylor University
- Lab Coordinator, 06/01/1999 - 08/31/1999, East Tennessee State University
- Substitute Teacher, 09/01/2001 - 05/31/2008, Baylor University
- Teaching Assistant, 09/01/2001 - 05/31/2008, Baylor University
- Teacher, 01/01/2008 - 05/31/2008, Baylor University
- Lecturer, 09/01/2008 - Present, Baylor University
- Associate Professor, 08/21/2006 - Present, McLennan Community College
- 2007 - Hill, S. and D. Vodopich. 2007. Urbanization and the freshwater turtle basking community in Central Texas. 110th Annual Meeting of the Texas Academy of Science. March 1-3, 2007. Waco, Texas.
- 2005 - Hill, S., and B. Pierce. 2005. The basking ecology and community structure of freshwater turtles in Central Texas. 21st Annual Joint Meeting of Ichthyologists and Herpetologists. July 6011, 2005. Tampa Bay, Florida.
- 2005 - Hill, S., 2005. Basking ecology and community structure of turtles. 108th Annual Meeting of the Texas Academy of Science. March 3-5, 2005. Edinberg, Texas.
- 2005 - Hill, S. 2005. Relationship of number and quality of potential turtle basking sites to shoreline vegetation and human habitation in the Brazos River of Central Texas. 18th Annual Joint Meeting of Ichthyologists and Herpetologists. July 3-8, 2002. Kansas City, Missouri.
- 2001 - Levy, F., S. Hill, and T. McDowell. 2001. Wind stress: An experimental investigation into the structure-function relationship of leaf architecture. American Biology Teacher. 63(2): 124-127.
- 1999 - Hill, S. 1999. Internet web sites as a teaching resource. Mid-Atlantic Association for the Education of Teachers of Science Annual Meeting. October 22-23, 1999. Kingsport, Tennessee.