- Doctorate Education, Applied Tech Training & Dev, University North Texas
- Master Science Health Professi, Healthcare Management/Health Professionals, Texas State University - San Marcos
- Bachelor Science, Biology/Chemistry, University Mary Hardin-Baylor
- Associate of Applied Science, Medical Lab Technician, Temple College
- Adjunct Instructor, 09/01/2006 - Present, Tarleton State University
- Professor, 08/24/1992 - Present, McLennan Community College
- 2009 - 2010; Lippincott, Williams & Wilkins, book publishers; contributing author for a second edition of the textbook: Parmocology for Health Professionals.
- 2003 - Publication: Review of the book "Leadership for learning: How to help teachers succeed" published in Laboratory Medicine, a peer-reviewed professional journal in medical laboratory technology.